http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=dove-comprare-il-vardenafil The Asian Football Development Project (AFDP) is a not-for-profit Youth Commission founded in February 2012. We provide Asian football organizations and development organizations using football as a tool for social development with needs-based assistance.
omprare viagra generico 25 mg consegna rapida a Venezia The key pillars of AFDP are:
- Youth education through organized football
- Inclusion and empowerment of girls and women through football
- Football for social development
- Protection and innovation of the game
- Fostering partnerships, networking, awareness and knowledge sharing.
http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=acquistare-viagra-online-forum Football in Asia is not as well organized as is could be – especially when it comes to grassroots, youth, and women’s football. With youth comprising 98% of the football players and 99.8% being amateur (according to FIFA), this is therefore a tremendous loss for football and social development. It is here we want to invest – at the basis of the pyramid where we can contribute to the creation of a lot of success stories in Asia in the near future.
http://extraviagra.com/ The primary aspirations of AFDP are threefold:
- To contribute and to promote social development through football
- To establish regular grassroots and Youth activities for boys and girls aged 6 and above in all territories in Asia
- To open new markets for business partners.
http://sleeping-pills.org/about-unisom.html Working with local partners offers the effective solution as they provide knowledge of what is important and relevant for the communities in which they operate. AFDP therefore operates as a network organization connecting specific demands with Asian or international experts.